Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kane & Lyssa

This past Tuesday I had the pleasure of photographing Kane & Lyssa. They are an awesome couple with a sweet sense of style. Lyssa would say she needs "help" in that department, but I disagree! Kane is incredibly smart and seems fearless {he was jumping fences and chasing geese to get the shots!}. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this shoot. Thanks for making it a fun day guys! Here are a few of my personal favorite photos taken...I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!









{Kane picked these flowers for his sweet wife}


Kane & Lyssa also have this wicked house...so I arrived early to snap a few shots:






I hope you enjoyed this little preview. You can see more at my Facebook page, SMG Photography and if you are interested in booking me, email me at SMGPhotography2010@gmail.com!

1 comment: