Sunday, October 2, 2011

Daniel & Kelsey

On the first of October I packed up my fancy camera bag {okay, okay, it's my old backpack from High School} and headed out to take photos of Daniel & Kelsey. It was their first year anniversary of marriage and by watching them, you would think they got married yesterday. They are so full of love for each other that it just oozes out of them! Most couples I photograph are shy and embarrassed to kiss in front of the camera, but with these two, I was missing kisses left and right!! Not to mention that their style is to die for!! Kelsey is absolutely GORGEOUS inside AND out and Daniel is one of the nicest guys around. They are so sweet that they even invited my husband and I out for dinner with our 4 month old afterward...on their anniversary! These two are the greatest!! Needless to say, I had a blast on our shoot and can't wait
to do more with them in the future!! Here are a few of my personal favorites of the day:

1 comment:

  1. Those are super great Stephanie, REALLY! Auntie Linda (It feels like I was in Wrightwood!)

    ReplyDelete